Monday, May 21, 2007

Karaoke In the News

I've had a crazy, laid back weekend with only 14 singers on Saturday night and a spy......

It just cracks me up";"! The karaoke host from next door sent her sister over to my place

to see how many singers we had and bring as many as possible over to her show.

I'll call her "C". Now, I liked "C", she came in bought a beer and stuck around for 45 mins to sing a song, but, she left alone. Hmm..., too bad, it was cold out there.

Of course after she left, my singers started telling me she came in with a plan to begin with. She was a SPY! They didn't think it was very nice (and they didn't like having to explain why they were staying where they were.) I wouldn't do that, but, I share, & I don't mind the singers singing one with me and singing one with her, it's more fun that way. The singers get in a few more songs, right? So, I smiled as the music went on and my loyal customers kept right on singing, such wonderful people! I have an appreciation for honesty and loyalty.
A couple of my customers were downright "hot" at the very thought of "trying to steal customers" as they put it, I just think it's funny and tried to calm them down.

3 songs later "C" came back in, this time she had her purse and her jacket, I bought her a beer and she sang with us for the last hour and a half that we rolled. What a nice girl, she's got a pretty good voice too. Too bad her sister's mad at her.

Labels: , , , ,