Thursday, September 28, 2006

Karaoke at Barbecue Inn

Karaoke is Tuesday-Saturday and their located on Union at Maple Street in Tillicum (253)-584-0832
I'm going to be there tonight around 8pm. I'll probably stay til close since my friends are coming to sing.
Here's what the Northwest entertainment guide had to say.......

One of the biggest yummy surprises along I-5’s karaoke trail is the Barbecue Inn, in tiny Tillicum.
During the past 2 1/2 years, new owners, Ann and Bob have lovingly transformed the old roadside “dump” into a modern, clean, beautiful bar and restaurant that serves luscious barbecue, salads, hot sandwiches, chili and pizza’s which are all made from scratch at very reasonable prices. There is full service liquor and cocktail service and many assorted beers. Steak night is every Wednesday – Rib eye with all the trimmings for $10.99. Taco night is Thursday - 3 for $2 along with daily low-cost specials every night of the week. There is a pool table, electronic games, darts, pinball and karaoke five nights a week.

So, Hey if you can stop in and say - "Hey Rose I read your blog"!
I'm still looking for a karaoke or DJ place that needs a good host, so drop me a line if you know anything.
Later......