Thursday, November 30, 2006

Karaoke overload......?

No such thing. Since my last post I've been to Thunderbird again on a Saturday,
Charley's on a Monday night, and Good Times Lounge on a Friday Night. I had fun and sang at each place.
At Thunderbird Lounge, We met Dennis - truly enjoyed his dancing(pirate's in the house) with Kat (beautiful, with a voice to match), I got to meet Bonnie, finally.....We've been emailing back and forth. Jesse and Sue were there, I always get a little crazy when Jesse's around. Scorpio brings out the Pisces in me. So much fun! Thunderbird has a great selection of songs and Lonnie puts as many as possible to good use.
At Charley's I was surprised by two of my very dear friends "Super Steve Devries" and Tom.
They are hosting the karaoke all week, great hosts and wonderful people. I was so happy and of course, had a great night. Charley's Sports bar has about 12000 songs in the song book, almost any song you can think up.
At Good Times Lounge I talked to Al for a while, he's an awesome karaoke host, has perfected the sound system and even has a lighting system installed. When I picked up his songbook, which is huge, I found every song I looked up. Al has 15000 songs in his book and more that he wants to add. Believe me I sang all night, I was still singing in the car on the way home. Looking forward to Tuesday night and singing at Lil' Vic's. I missed it, because it snowed and Tacoman's were scared to drive on the icy snowy streets. Can you believe it! So Karaoke was cancelled for Tuesday and I'm thinking about going out on Friday.
I Just Love My Karaoke!